- About Us
- Company Philosophy
Basic Requirements for Managers
- Article 1: The most basic attitude of managers is to be loyal to superiors and treat subordinates well.
- Article 2: The most fundamental responsibility of managers is to fully achieve organizational objectives, without any excuse.
- Article 3: The most basic task of managers is to promptly and properly solve the problems and adopt the suggestions proposed by the staff.
- Article 4: The most important role of managers is the coaches who help employees grow and succeed through motivation and training.
- Article 5: The core qualities of managers are a broad mind, systematic thinking, overall concept and personal charm.
- Article 6: The most crucial skill of managers is communication, solving problems through communication. It is a dereliction of duty to refuse to coordinate and cooperate.